So, what happen after one month in belHELL? I learnt to be more punctual and discipline, so far I came on time. Before this, I used late to class. However, Teech has made 'denda' for latecomers. Since the existance of the 'denda, I determine to come early than before muehehe. Hopefully I can istiqamah with this attitude till the end up of semester. Weeeeee.
Other than that, I have started busy with the assignment. There are a lot of assignment and I still no finishing yet. I have to bring home my assignment and need to be settle before holiday is over. But as usual the book only stay in my bag and I dont even do the homework at home. I was overly enjoyed my 2 weeks holiday and forget about the assignment. Frankly speaking, I was waiting for my 'study mood' to come but seems its never come to 'mama', which means me hehehe. Poneh eh nunggu. After this holiday, I need to work harder to cover what I suppose to study during holiday and settle it as soon as possible. This month going to be hectic month I guess. That all from me, tatatituuuu!
Ciki ciki boom boom, naddy.
Other than that, I have started busy with the assignment. There are a lot of assignment and I still no finishing yet. I have to bring home my assignment and need to be settle before holiday is over. But as usual the book only stay in my bag and I dont even do the homework at home. I was overly enjoyed my 2 weeks holiday and forget about the assignment. Frankly speaking, I was waiting for my 'study mood' to come but seems its never come to 'mama', which means me hehehe. Poneh eh nunggu. After this holiday, I need to work harder to cover what I suppose to study during holiday and settle it as soon as possible. This month going to be hectic month I guess. That all from me, tatatituuuu!
Ciki ciki boom boom, naddy.



No comments:
Post a Comment