Alhamdulillah after one month in belHell I still alive and sane of course. (nampak tak betapa bahayanye belHell ni kan). hahaha. After one month in belHell I still like me but my mind have change a little bit. In belHell I have learn to think a different way. I feel happy when learn in belHell because it make me realize I live with different people, different opinion and I realize that we cannot simply judge people without know them, we need to know them first and after that we can judge. It just a little bit that I have learn in belHell. I have learn many thing in belHell and I hope what I learn for the first month and the following month I will keep forever in my mind. Amin
For the first month I feel like this
and for the next month I want feel like this
hahahahahaha
lotsoflove
-nurul-



No comments:
Post a Comment