Sunday, 5 January 2014

Test 1, WTH?

Helloooo world! I having my 2 weeks holiday right now. But the sad thing is I need to finish my assignment and test 1 for BEL :((( I can't really enjoyed my holiday actually, I got a lot of assignment for bel. Big clapp for myself haha. One of the assignment is for my test 1 actually. Its an article that I need to find 5 contention/support or reason and 5 contention/ objection.  I'm quite blur about the cc/sr and cc/oo. Its little bit confusing me.

My article is about John Glenn, an astronout with the title 'Man with Mission'. Its not an easy task for meaince I'm still confuse how to differentiate the claim/contention, support/reason and objection/opposition. I will try to look up at example to make me clear and ask for my partner help. Test 1 really stress me out, I feel like cryinggg. K over :p Go naddy! You can do it bebeh. Gambatte gambatte hok!

                                                   
Represent to you guys my 
partner in crime, lojaaa! 


                                                                                                    Ciki ciki boom, naddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment