Sunday, 8 December 2013

After 2 weeks in belHell

Assalamualaikum everyone !

I'm Nadiah, so here I want to share my experience  after 2 weeks in belHell. Actually I got MC for my first weeks of class. I didn't come to class for almost one week because doctor suspect I have symptom of dengue I lost my appetite and became skinny. the best part is I'm happy that I lost my weight because of fever. I hate exercise to be exact hehehe, very typical lazy fat girl who wanna be skinny without workout. 

After one week I managed to attend my first class. My friend told me that my lecture is handsome with the combination of Harith Iskandar and Pitbull and he also fun. I was excited by the fact that he is handsome, Ya Allah rejeki kot dapat cuci mata 3 jam. When Teech enter our class, I was surprised because his face remind me to my cousin. Teech's class was awesome. Its was fun but I  keep hungry since its was early in the morning. However, everytime I eat nasi lemak for breakfast I become so sleepy. I feels like wanna sleep all day long. Maybe I should find ways to make me stay awake after eat nasi lemak.

One thing that I learn from Teech is never come late to class otherwise you'll be punish. To be honest, I always late to class before this. This is my bad habit since i was in school actually. I also don't why I always lateee. However since Teech's class, I learn to be on time and never come late. I hope I will be more punctual and consistent after this. That's all from me! Sorryy everyone but this is me always hambarr. Since I was hambar. Let's end this here. I don't want to lost the follower of this blog because of me. So tata dadaduuuuu!
-nad-

No comments:

Post a Comment