Annyeonghaesayo yeorubun ! Hello hello Luna Lobo here's. Hmm after two week in belHELL already erk?? My first thought for BEL313 or "Critical Thinking" was totally been critical thinker. It's kind of culture shock for me because when first time I've see Teech in class, I'm a bit speechless. Speechless with his style was very different compared to the others lecturer. Seriously in my mind "Pitbull Malaysia". Hahahaha. Comey menarik tertarik Teech memang da bom. Meh meh. Actually, this course is totally amazing during what I've experienced in this two weeks. Yes, its completely critical to think and something I feels like a psycho person but don't worry, I'm still a good thinker. Kehkehkeh. Yelah imaging lah answer or ask question only in 5 seconds.. If late for answering there will been have a punishment like singing or dancing at front of the class. -_- It's actually fun and challenging intellect and physical endurance. :))
I hope I will catch up all I've learn in BEL313 and hopefully I can improved myself to be more confidence in front of people and can control myself when I get my nervous. In Sha Allah dengan izin-Nya jua amin... So, hopefully we can enjoy in this class. Love ya sooo much. XOXO... Anyeong :))
-SyueKamal-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment