Well hello there, its me Aiman, i guess i'm the last one posting this entry. I can't recall when was the last time I involving in blog (I know no one knows nor care when was it). okay lets start. after four classes of #belHELL, i do feel like teech did something so called as 'dare', what i mean by that is dare to accept his challenge by staying in the class to be his student for the rest of the semester.
At that time, i was like, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I chosed to stay. We started to experience Meet and Greet session, which i think in a different way from it used to be like more professionally. It was great when the Q&A session, we had to ask and answer questions in pressure which would make us to think in pressure, i guess that is what we call as the introduction of 'critical thinking'.
Dear Teech, if you're reading this, there was a time you said that "maturity doesn't measured by how you act, but it is measured by the way you think". Something came out from my mind, don't you think, thinking lead to action? i just curious. I do believe that peoples who think maturely will not act immaturely because they know that the action is not what it supposed to be. thank you. May peace be upon you.
-AIMAN-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment