Sunday, 8 December 2013

After two weeks in #belHELL

Assalamualaikum....

Yezza Teech and eveyone(:

What I feel after two weeks in #belHELL??OHHH honestly I said that actually this #belHELL is fun but a little bit nervous especially when teech count 12345 and answer the question..if not answer the question stand up please!!! hhiii..Alright why I said it is fun???? This is due everyone in class must bahan membahan each others and at the time we have bully time...yeahhhhh jom buli membuli..hhhhaaa

The most important things I learn from this #belHELL is come EARLY. Honestly I said that before this I never on time come to class at 8 am,and now I WAJIB come early to avoid punishment from Teech.hehehhehe!!

Moreover,in #belHELL I just had a wonderful group which is lead by Nurul Atiqah..Before that I want to thanks to Aiman to choose me as a group members.TQ Aiman.So, thats all for #belHELL in this two weeks.

-LILY-


No comments:

Post a Comment