Thinking is commonly used when peoples are making choice, decision or what so ever which I can't think right now. this is one of thousand functions of the brain. that's why if we could realise, when peoples are talking negative, doing crimes, some other peoples would say "haiyyaa, these people got no brain laaa".
Sunday, 15 December 2013
'think'tong
Well hello there, here I am writing again! And this time is about 'think'. so i have to think what i should write about think. It's quite complicated isn't it? Refer to my title of entry, yes, it's 'think'tong. the word 'think'tong is actually came from tingtong, which means someone is getting crazy. What's the relationship between getting crazy and think? I do believe that if we think too much improperly, we will tingtong someday.
Thinking is commonly used when peoples are making choice, decision or what so ever which I can't think right now. this is one of thousand functions of the brain. that's why if we could realise, when peoples are talking negative, doing crimes, some other peoples would say "haiyyaa, these people got no brain laaa".
why? because their action or talks were expressed on the way they think, if it's not going to the right way, it must be they didn't think in a proper way. When it comes to thinking, most of it are to make choice. The choice made is depending on their main objective after considering all the pro and con's, . These is what my perception towards thinking. Till next time. May peace be upon you. -AIMAN
Thinking is commonly used when peoples are making choice, decision or what so ever which I can't think right now. this is one of thousand functions of the brain. that's why if we could realise, when peoples are talking negative, doing crimes, some other peoples would say "haiyyaa, these people got no brain laaa".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment