Thursday, 13 March 2014

Con Te Partiro


Assalamuaikum and hai everyone uolsssss.....

Perhaps this post for last?maybe...Until now,I'm still not believe we are now at last week which is now week 14..huaaaaaaaaa time flies so fast and this sem is my last to learn BEL..phewww..
Honestly I said that BEL 313 is MOST CHALLENGES and very very critical thinking..seriously..
I'm still remember teech had ask us a question..which is he said that can you think?and are you thinker?At that time most of us said that yes we can think we have a brain of course we can think..Look easier right???But after 14 weeks attend this #BELHELL I realize it is not easy to be a good thinker and think easily..TQ Teech for what have you done to us..

During this 14 weeks,there are many things that I have learn from Teech,even sometimes it quite annoying...sorry teech..heiheiheiiii.Its time to say goodbye to you Teech.I want to make an  apologize to you if I have hurt you before or maybe I not polite towards you Teech.What the most I like about you is you always gives us advice..I will always remember your words..You always said that don't judge people easily.Yes that true because ourselves not perfect enough to judge people.

So,bye bye Teech and tq for all what have you done to us.We're really appreciate and know I realise why you always keeps us to speak eventhough the grammar so rubbish because you want us more confident..We will miss you Teech.Keep botak  because you look more young even your age now already 38...hhihihii..Stay healthy Teech.May Allah Bless you Teech..Don't forget this awesome class AAC110 5D.

TQ TEECH... BYE BYE BYE


-Lily Senrose-

No comments:

Post a Comment