What??? We just
complete our Test 1 and know we have to prepare for our Test 2 & Test 3…blerghhhh..Even
we keep make noise or dislike we must do it this for our mark in #belHELL
subject..Just smile and think positive for make preparation of this 2 test.Common
we can do it.
For test 2 it is focusing
on fallacies that we have learn.We have learn 22 fallacies from Teech and he
laways remind us to remember and understand all the fallacies that we have
learn.For Test 2,I tried to be more understanding the meaning and example use
by that fallacy.If I not sure,I ask my friends to explain it more details.Besides
that Test 2 also focus on grammar..OMG honestly I said that I’m very bad in
grammar..My second teacher for grammar is Amirah Nawarrah that always check my
grammar mistake..tq baby..really appreciate it.
While
for Test 3,is more focusing on speaking. It is not normal speaking but we must
know how to speak with persons even we are in pressure situation. So in Test 3,
I have tried with my other friends to speak in pressure situation eventhough my
grammar and language are bad but at least I tried.Teech always remind us that
this Test 3 is more challenging among the others test because in this test we
have to compete each other to get our own mark.Thats all from me.
Tq.
-Lily
Mahfudz-



No comments:
Post a Comment