Fuhhhh. I just finish my test 3 last week. It is very pressure since our group are second last representative. Test 3 is about press conference who involve media and representator. I think that my performance is not really good. During my group presentation, I was quite blur and keep repeating the answers that been ask by the medias. Based on comment that I received, they also say that I keep going on circle when I try to answer the question from medias. It is tough situation since we need to calm down the media or otherwise nobody will listen to your answer. I also think that I am not do my best during test 3. Maybe because I was afraid that my questions are too sensitive and sometimes I think my questions are not relevant. Overall, I think I can do better than this if there's another chance But, yeah I know that there will be no chance anymore.
Chiki-chiki boom boom, Nadiah
No comments:
Post a Comment