After
I watched the movie. I found that the movie is so great and full of moral
values.
There
are a lot of moral values that I can learn but there are 3 things that most I like
about the moral values.
Firstly
is about education.In this movie it tell us that the education is very
important in our life.There are two situation between poor students and rich
students on how they learn at their school.Don’t ever give up to finish study
and get knowledge to be a successful person even we’re poor or don’t have
anything.From this movie,I felt sympathy towards Lintang.He is very
determination to be a successful person to achieve his target and change his
family life because he don’t want to be like his father work as a
fisherman.So,he must study hard to be a somebody on the future.One day,he had
decided to quit from school because his father had died.As a brother he must
take a responsibility towards his younger siblings alone.At last scene of this
movie Lintang just work as a fisherman but he never forget about the important
of education.So he had give full of education to his daughter so that his
daughter can achive her dream and became a successful person.
Secondly,is
about friendship.The friendship they made are very valuable.They are
perfect,compete each others,help each others in any area.From this movie,I
really touched when Ikal chasing Lintang after Lintang meet his friends and
Miss Muslimah to say goodbye for the last time.Moreover,at the last scene,Ikal
have meet Lintang after Ikal have finished his study and Ikal tell to Lintang
that he had offered scholarship to continue study at Paris.It shows that even
Ikal have good education he never forget his old friend,Lintang.Its so touching.
As
a whole,this movie had given me many of moral values that I can use for my
life.The most important thing is don’t ever give up.I will always remember the
wors that always use by Harun to his students ‘we should give more,not receive
more’.So as a conclusion I really love this movie even that is first time watch
this movie. I really enjoy and touched with this movie.
So
that’s all from me.Tq.
-Lily
Mahfudz-



No comments:
Post a Comment