Sunday, 2 March 2014

Reflection on Rainbow Soldier

Laskar Pelangi. I know this movie is quite famous but I never have chance to watch this movie. My sister even have the novel of Laskar Pelangi at home but I still not reading it. It is very worth movie to watch. There a lot of moral value that we can applied to our daily routine. The first moral value is the important of education. The students are very passionate in study even though they are from poor family. The student never give up to try their best to achieve their dreams and make sure their family's life will be better in future. It's proven that if  everyone are giving their best they will be successful person in future. Rich or poor should not be reason to a failure. The friendship in Laskar Pelangi should be one of the moral. They always together and help each other. This movie also funny and easy to understand because some of the words are like Bahasa Malaysia. If I compare my life to Laskar Pelangi, it is will a huge different. I live in comfortable area that complete with everything. My campus also complete with good facilities but I still lazy to study and waiting for 'study mood' to come. I become more grateful with my life and wanna thanks my parents for giving me a good life. Hahahahaha tetiba. That's all from me!
    


                                                                                                                  Chiki chiki boom boom, Nadiah

No comments:

Post a Comment