Sunday, 2 March 2014

Preparing Test 2 and Test 3.




Well hello there, Naddy here!
Right now I am busy preparing for the test 2 and test 3. Its very tiring week for me. Test 2, there a lot of work. There are fallacies, rhetorical devices, counter balances and satirical writing. What make me more miserable that all the task should be only 150 words. Its very challenging because it is individual assignment and I have to do it aloneeeeee. I have to think by myself and be confident with my answer. Anything that I dont really understand, I ask for my friend's help since its prohibited to ask Teech any questions regarding to the task. Teech only allow us to ask questions during the moment he pass the task and any questions after that will be ignore. 

For test 3, we have to complete the evidence within 24 hours. Can you imagine that? We're like Art & Design students. My whole class ended up overnight at Mcd Seri Iskandar to finish our evidence for presentation. I think that's very lovely moment for spending our time with the all classmates together finishing the assignment. Yeah,  sound crazy huh to finish the assignment within 24 hours but we manage to handle this because everyone are giving their best to test 3. The whole class didn't even get proper sleep the next day and all of us qada tidur at the evening until the night hehe.

                                                                                                                  Chiki chiki boom boom, Nadiah

No comments:

Post a Comment